What is ESBES
- ESBES serves as an interface between industry and academia and fosters cooperation of bioengineers from all over Europe and overseas.
- ESBES is the leading European organization to stimulate the advancement of Biochemical Engineering Sciences and the professional development of Biochemical Engineers.
- ESBES is the European interdisciplinary platform for industry and academia exchange and innovation in its fields.
- ESBES aims to provide and promote Biochemical Engineering solutions to address Societal Grand Challenges
- ESBES is an independent society appropriately resourced to deliver on its mission and vision.
- ESBES is recognized as the leading European organization in Biochemical Engineering and Science related activities.
- ESBES brings value to individuals and industry by being the platform of choice for scientific exchange, advanced training and networking in the fields of Biochemical Engineering
- To influence opinion and decision makers on matters of importance to Biochemical Engineers
- To shape the entrepreneurial and innovation landscape for the benefit of the community that we serve.